Which MP3 player do you use?

shanefromsd

Reaction score
I have been having issues with the default player that came on my Droid Devour and have been looking for alternatives. The files are all out of order on the default player and many of the songs are listed under "unknown" so it is impossible to organize anything.

I tried TuneWiki and was ok with it for a while but now for some reason it does not recognize about 1/3 of my songs. I have about 1000 on my sd card but tunewiki only shows about 650 of them.

Someone told me to use Winamp but from what I have read it is only supported by the android operating system 2.1 and above. The Devour uses v1.6.

Anyone have any suggestions on any apps I can download?

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Have you verified that your tags are good?

I use PowerAmp.

METAL MUZZLE

Reaction score
I have tried allmost all of the players and Power Amp is the best I have found ... U can try it free and then buy it and its worth the $ ! I also use Music Junk to find and download music ... I listen to Metal and it finds everything I have searched for

Come out of the light and into the DarkSlide !

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just recently found DoubleTwist, you can actually take your itunes music off your computer and put it on your droid, keep all your play lists and everything. Even has a nice widget that I love.

This was on my Droid 1, not 100% if it works on all android devices, but my guess is it would.

Totally changed how I listen to music on my droid.

Video to how to install Doubletwist:

[video=youtube;BtQsqJQBbKQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtQsqJQBbKQ&feature=related[/video]

Last edited:

debdroid1a

Reaction score
Tags? What are those?
information such as the title, artist, album, track number, and other information about the file to be stored in the file itself.

You can use My Computer to tag them or a music player. Even Windows Media Player will do this. Or any of the free music players out there. It's easiest to do on the computer. Some will automatically tag them for you or you can see if it will find the tags for you.