Which is the best music player?

senker

Reaction score
Anyone one else HATE the music player on here. I am yet to find a shuffle button. And whenever I pick a song to play from 'Songs' it will play that song then go back to the songs that start with C and replay the same F'ing play list that I never made.

Any suggestions?

milkshed27

Reaction score
IMO the music player on the Razr is poor. The audio output is very weak and a few people have reported issues with it using resources/data and draining battery while in the background. Personally, I use Poweramp and I love it. Great sound, pre-amp to boost gain if needed, full equalizer with separate bass and treble knobs, built-in headset button support, very nice album art support, and a polished UI.

SallyC

Reaction score
I put my music on Google's cloud and use their player. I have some music on my SD card for when I don't want to stream. Pretty happy with it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

WestOkid

Reaction score
I actually like the player. It has a lot of features found in premium players(real time lyrics, artist info, coverflow, lock screen control). That said, I use Poweramp because i bought it when i had HTC Tbolt. In any case, make sure you turn off the surround setting in media audio effects. It is horrible, not sure why moto has it on by default. Makes music sound strange and tiny.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
S

senker

Reaction score
Thanks guys in going to give it a try.

I found the shuffle but it doesn't seem like a full shuffle. Its like it only shuffles songs 3 or 4 songs away is they aren't in the exact order.any else have thoughts on this?