Music Player Question

Bravesfan319

Reaction score
Ok, so... I just downloaded all 7 Harry Potter Books for my Dinc :icon_ banana:. So, I jumped from about... 270 to 465 songs on my music Player.

My actual question though... Is there anyway to move my Harry Potter "songs" to a different music player, and remove them off of this one, so that I can resume playing all my songs on shuffle, and not have to worry about skipping over Harry Potter when I actually want to play a song.

Thanks in advance!

sarreq

Reaction score
try adding a file called .nomedia to the harry potter folder. that should keep the music player from seeing it, but it'spossible it may also prevent whatever you're using top play audio books from seeing out

if you're working from windows, create a new text file in explorer, leave it empty, open up a command window ( run -> cmd ), switch to the drive letter of your phone ( d: or whatever yours is), cd to the harry potter folder ( cd myaudiobooks\harrypotter ), then rename the file you made to .nomedia, remembering the quotes ( ren "New Text Document.txt" ".nomedia" )

Last edited: