Which company will make the best android devices

Who will make best android device 2011 (includes q4 of 2010)

• Motorola

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HTC

• Samsung

• other

• Total voters

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
As android continue to grow and expand we are seeing so many nice devices. You have the Droid 1 and 2, Droid X, Htc droid Inc, rumored HTC incredible HD, Samsung Galaxy S phones (galaxy, fascinate, captive), evo 4g, and we can go on and on. This is good because eventually everyone will have an android device that fits their needs and style perfectly. My question going forward is for Q4 and in 2011 who will be the leader or make the best android devices going forward.

I am taking everything into account, durability, reliability, battery life, call quality, allowing the full android experience (roms, themes for those that want to).

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Moto...Hands down IMO

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
have a poll up.

EgooEspada

Reaction score
Nothing compares to Motorola's high-end devices. They're reliable, best battery and the best call quality on smartphones. As beautiful as HTC's and Apple's devices are, Motorola puts function over form always and I love and respect that.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I asked almost the same question a few days ago...Moto-For-Sure

Droid101

Reaction score
who else but Motorola? Always build a quality smartphone. Had my droid since Nov.6 with no issues nothing broken. Try that with a blackberry;)

Reaction score
I also say Motorola with HTC at a close second.

It seems they keep going back and forth having the "King of Android" phones. I think moto has the better build quality and most definately has the better cpu's and gpu's then the snapdragons.

But no one is perfect, Moto has definitely made me not so happy when my 3 D1's failed on me. I hate Blur (not like i like Sense or Samsungs UI any better, Vanilla all the way!) And im not so trilled about my D2's bootloader but I still plan to get another Moto for my next upgrade

dtboos

Reaction score
I really like my Nexus One, but unfortunately it is built much better than the other HTC phones. Motorola seems to care a lot about making QUALITY HARDWARE. This is why their phones will prevail over HTC's at least here in the US.

HTC = crappy flimsy plastic, cheap speakers & microphones.
Motorola = Solid metal+hardplastics, good speakers & microphones, Gorilla Glass ect.

I'm just waiting for the right Motorola so I can ditch my N1 as well as AT&T for Verizon.

Santee

Reaction score
who else but Motorola? Always build a quality smartphone. Had my droid since Nov.6 with no issues nothing broken. Try that with a blackberry;)

Actually I had my Blackberry 9530 since March of '09, and worked until I got my droid.:)

mjforte

Reaction score
Yep, Moto all the way. Can't wait til Q1 of 2011 to see this rumored superphone of theirs! I may finally retire my Droid 1.

tejens

Reaction score
Smart Phone Hall of Fame

IMO, I really think that there should be smartphone Hall of Fame, and original Droid should be the first one to be inducted into it. dancedroid

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
After owning the MotoQ - I swore I'd never own another Moto device - I switched at that time to the HTC Diamond Pro and have also had the HTC Imagio...from those, went to the D1 and now the X - so I think Moto hands down on the Android devices (thought about the DI, but it didn't feel right to me)...