Which 2.2 ROM is the best, What are you guys using?

xRITE AIDEx

Reaction score
I just re-installed 2.2(bbv0.2.1) and I just did the P3 kernal 900 cause I'm worried about battery life in which im wondering where i can get good themes like smoked glass and easy to install by the way too. thanks!

EDIT: for some reason my battery just got drained from about half battery to zero? wtf?(this was after installing the P3 kernal)

I had this problem as well. What seemed to be the issue was I installed the OC kernel incorrectly or a kernel that was not meant for the version of ROM I was running. I restored my backup and it fixed it right away. Rechecked my process and did not have any more issues.

Yeah I'm just going back to my BB before the 2.2 ROM and wait it out, plus I love my smoked glass theme from it dancedroid

J

Johnly

Woddymans v 2 (sig) Fastest boot up froyo in the west....I can run at 400Mhz and this rom still runs smooth=)

Reaction score
Running Atlantis Froyo v2 now and it's running circles around others which I have used.

Is it called Atlantis froyo or is succulent desire v2? I think I'd like to try it out, but I was confused in that section and looking for something called atlantis v2. Halp?