Where is the "music inbox"? Help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This morning, I downloaded a ringtone on VCast Tones on my HTC Droid Incredible 2. I purchased it, but for some reason the option to set it as my default ringtone did not appear. Thinking it did not download, I tried again. However, I got the following notice: "You have already purchased this item. Please go to your Music Inbox to Download." I searched the whole darn morning and still could not find my Music Inbox. Can someone PLEASE help and tell me where it's located so that I can download this ringtone I spent $2.99 on? Thanks in advance for your help!

x-posted

OP
C
Reaction score
This morning, I downloaded a ringtone on VCast Tones on my HTC Droid Incredible 2. I purchased it, but for some reason the option to set it as my default ringtone did not appear. Thinking it did not download, I tried again. However, I got the following notice: "You have already purchased this item. Please go to your Music Inbox to Download." I searched the whole darn morning and still could not find my Music Inbox. Can someone PLEASE help and tell me where it's located so that I can download this ringtone I spent $2.99 on? Thanks in advance for your help!

x-posted

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm unsure of the answer, but please avoid double posting. We'll leave your other thread open.

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
Yikes, $3 for a ringtone! You can get an entire album from the market for just a little more than that!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Status
Not open for further replies.