Where is fab?

Lebowski13

Reaction score
Fab has gone quiet... dead site... is this wonderful ROM dead? Say it ain't so!

Sent from my DROID X on APEX 1.4

KHeeney5

Reaction score
Well... He still has his X (I believe) but he no longer has Verizon service. He has the Nexus S. Personally, I've tried to get a hold of him on twitter a few times and have been unsuccessful. I sent him a PM last night so hopefully I hear back.

He doesn't know how long he is going to keep supporting the X, but hopefully he does. If not, hopefully the ROM will be passed on to someone else to keep it going. I know I would help with the themeing. I can program VB/C/C++, but I'm not too good with the Java. (Yet)

I want ApeX to keep going just as much as everyone else.

dvader

Reaction score
tweet from fab
bigxie Andrew Xie

Well GB for the DX seems cool. I'm glad Motorola is being pretty proactive in updating it's halo devices. If it gets rooted, Apex ensues :)

djstnick

Reaction score
Fab is working on bringing gingerbread to apex, no eta though.no rush in my opinion

Confirmed via twitter

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

senfoo

Reaction score
i wish he would bring APEX to my nexus s!!!! :icon_eek:

Well... He still has his X (I believe) but he no longer has Verizon service. He has the Nexus S. Personally, I've tried to get a hold of him on twitter a few times and have been unsuccessful. I sent him a PM last night so hopefully I hear back.

He doesn't know how long he is going to keep supporting the X, but hopefully he does. If not, hopefully the ROM will be passed on to someone else to keep it going. I know I would help with the themeing. I can program VB/C/C++, but I'm not too good with the Java. (Yet)

I want ApeX to keep going just as much as everyone else.