New Apex GB coming!

dxgeek35

Reaction score
Ill test it on my dx!! Pm me if you need another volunteer!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

wikkdwarrior

Reaction score
Oh yeah...definitely ready to test for ya! I really need my apex fix ASAP... LOL... hit me up!

:::Note to self:::

The first step in androidholics anonymous is to admit that you really do have an addiction!

Fabolous

Superuser
Developer
Reaction score
Website
fabdroid.com
Tired, but a lot of progess made tonight. Here are some screenshots.

AOSP apps that are working: Launcher2, Browser, Calc, Camera, Clock, Email, Gallery3D, Music (CM7), Settings, VoiceDialer.

Pretty sure I can get the CM7 Mms app working too. I'll give it a go tomorrow.

pimpannara

Reaction score
yeeeeee cant wait!

Tired, but a lot of progess made tonight. Here are some screenshots.

AOSP apps that are working: Launcher2, Browser, Calc, Camera, Clock, Email, Gallery3D, Music (CM7), Settings, VoiceDialer.

Pretty sure I can get the CM7 Mms app working too. I'll give it a go tomorrow.

bL33d

Reaction score
O thank god. I just don't care for the white and blue look of stock gb. Will apex gb havechdmi support? If not no biggie just curious.

turdbogls

Reaction score
good to hear it is coming along. however i was actually hoping for a few Blur elements left over (mainly the camera) but that is something that can be put back in afterwards.

also, AOSP dialer/contacts with FB app sync? would make my day :)

djstnick

Reaction score
good to hear it is coming along. however i was actually hoping for a few Blur elements left over (mainly the camera) but that is something that can be put back in afterwards.

also, AOSP dialer/contacts with FB app sync? would make my day :)

+1, I never use it, but think the blur camera panorama feature is sick! Also, aosp contacts/dialer w/ fb app sync was the one thing I wanted and couldn't have with apex 1.41, so that would be fantastic if it was part of this build! Can't wait to see what fab and Kejar have made! (kejar is helping fab out allot with the AOSP side of this fyi)

B-RAN

Reaction score
Hey guys! Sorry I've been sort of MIA. Still working on getting Apex ready for GB. Me and kejar are trying diligently to get more AOSP apps working on the DX. I'll definitely let people know when I have a version ready for testing.

Since I don't have VZW service anymore, I'll need plenty of people to ensure the stuff that requires service works (phone, 3G, mms, etc.)

Thanks for your patience ;)

Thanks Fab! Looking forward to it and willing to test out for y'all if needed on Big Red service. Always been a fan of GJ and Apex!

coldconfession13

Reaction score
Well if I could have blur camera and gallery thats all I could ask for everything else AOSP gingerbread. I'll use adw ex launcher anyways. I can't wait for this rom cause Angdroid from Fission isn't saying much on new gb rom.

bL33d

Reaction score
Can't wait for this. If ur already on gb rooted leak not 588 can it just be flashed?

mikex

Reaction score
Fab is Fabolous!!! Apex is the best rom I've used by far. Looking forward to the next release. Thanks for your work Fab. You're a gentleman and a scholar.

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Fab has lit up the DX since jump! Definitely looking forward to GB Apex aka ...Fab Style

DROID X, Miracle of TRU Smartphone Science! W/DXF App!