Where do I find my downloads?

ovcal

Reaction score
Hello,

I was trying to put a ringtone as a SMS notification today and it has become a big disaster. I went online to myxer.com and sent myself a text message of a ringtone I created. The text message from myxer lead me to a browser webpage where I proceeded to download the file. I then had that file availale as a ringtone for a SMS message ringtone but now the problem is that I can not delete any of the ringtones I downloaded from the myxer messages off the drop down for ringtones for a SMS. I have Astro file manager and I have searched EVERYWHERE and I can't find the files. They are not under downloads in my SD card and they are not under media under system on my phone.

Can anyone PLEASE help me??!?!
Thank you so much!

ShelbyWright

Reaction score
Similar Problem

I have a similar problem that I was searching the answer to which is how I found your post. I use mytinyphone.com to get FREE ringtones and I download them straight to my phone. However, from there I can't figure out how to set those ringtones as either my general ringtone or a contact ringtone because I can't find them once I download them. Hopefully we can get both our questions answered!