Where did nfs shift and madden 2011 go? In liberty 1.5!?!?!?!?!?help!!!

luke1333

Reaction score
Ok i just noticed i lost madden 11 and nfs shift on liberty 1.5! anyway to get them back not through the market? i bought them via verizon for $10 a piece and now they are just gone!! HELP!!

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
Ok i just noticed i lost madden 11 and nfs shift on liberty 1.5! anyway to get them back not through the market? i bought them via verizon for $10 a piece and now they are just gone!! HELP!!

sounds like you are new to flashing ROMs. I think you should have done more research before just "shooting and asking questions later". When you flash these types of ROMs (ie BLURless) you will lose alot of things (ie bloatware) that includes the games that were preloaded and other apps that you can get through the market(some ROMs). I bought nfs Shift through the market one day for a dollar but i cant redownload it because of vzw hustling those apps for insane prices. But yeah you are pretty much SOL.

OP
luke1333

luke1333

Reaction score
No I disagree with that I know what I am doing and somebody has have the demo apks and then since its through my number I can download the whole game thank you

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

CD95YJ

Reaction score
Shouldn't you have the madden file on your sd card if you purchased it?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
luke1333

luke1333

Reaction score
Shouldn't you have the madden file on your sd card if you purchased it?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

i have the data just not the apk

EvanTheGamer

Reaction score
Did you do a full backup of all your apps using Titanium Backup or something else?

If so, then you can easily restore NFS Shift and Madden(not sure though..) as I am actually doing right now. Although you can do this, you may not be able to update it the same way..at least not without actually buying it again. Worth a shot though.