where can i download custom roms?! help?

xxldylan55

Reaction score
ive been on the internet now for 2hrs and cant find a place that has custom rom download links so i can download to my computer....ive been on several different sites and its pissing me off that i cant find them. please someone give me reliable links to fission or liquid roms for the droid 2 global. or the best ones out there

stillwaiting

Reaction score
i flashed fission a long time ago and if i recall i downloaded the fission rom manager .apk installed it then downloaded the fission rom through the manager
as too liquid i have no clue

clueless77

Reaction score
Pretty sure the whole fission project shut down and all download links are dead

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
If you want Froyo then the links to both of the ones I was a part of is in my signature. For GB theres CM, ApeX, and Liquid. Just look around for them. I know they're posted in the D2G section over at Rootzwiki but I'm not sure about here.

Soulcarber

Reaction score
doesn't anyone have the latest fission rom for droid 2 global, cause fission site is dead and i want to try out their rom

clueless77

Reaction score
doesn't anyone have the latest fission rom for droid 2 global, cause fission site is dead and i want to try out their rom

Unless you can find someone who has it and will upload it you are out of luck, pretty sure, fission was abandoned a while back, I don't think there is a working download site

BAD ASS X

kptphalkon

Reaction score
I'd ditch the fission idea and try out liquid or CM or ApeX. Fission was bearable while it was the only rom for the D2G, but as time moved on better things came into existence.

Go to rootzwiki if you want ROMs!