Where are Texted Photos

metrov

Reaction score
Hi,

My friend texted me a photo, and I need to move it to my desktop computer. I "Saved to Gallery" the image, but it doesn't show up in any HD image folders. Strangely, the photo shows up in "My Gallery", I can see it there along with many other photos. All the other photos show up in my Hard Drive image folders except this one... the one I really need, of course. Does anyone have any ideas as to where the photo may be found? And yes, I already turned on "show hidden files." Thanks!

OP
M

metrov

Reaction score
I use "Message+" which may be a Verizon app (don't like it much). Gallery photos show up in "Card/dcim/camera."

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
What Miller is asking is, when you open your gallery, what folder is the picture that you're looking for in? It should be in a different folder than the pictures you take with your camera. The file path you listed is where the pictures you take with your camera are.

OP
M

metrov

Reaction score
The image shows up in its own gallery folder along with all the other gallery photos/folders I've taken with my camera. But it was not in the same internal folder. I found it in VZpics. Thanks so much for the help! It's an important photo!