When will the ota update come to everyone else?

maxwellag

Reaction score
I didn't get chosen for the soak test... when will the actual update come to us??

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

William_04_x

Reaction score
Hopefully not very long.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Last edited:

leobg

Reaction score
Once approved, they usually do it on waves, OTA, then eventually a week or two after OTA deployment it becomes available from update servers (where phone checks when you do check updates from system menu). If you are not on Verizon network to receive the push update (roaming does not do), you will have to wait for the update servers. But before the end of the month I am pretty sure it will be all done.

Sent from my XT860 using Tapatalk

tipsybighead

Reaction score
My roommate has a d2 and got his update today, I got furious and called verizon. The girl told me we should have it by the 16th

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

rusty815

Reaction score
If all goes well on the soak test, it usually is a one week wait, so the 16th sounds about right

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL running Cyanogenmod!!!

OP
M

maxwellag

Reaction score
I heard it was released. But when will I get it? Is there any way to figure out what order they release it in? I mean like who gets it first and last...

Gasai Yuno

Reaction score
Unless you're the one who compiles MEID lists for the update phases, you can't know.

OP
M

maxwellag

Reaction score
I just checked for updates and it had it. So im downloading it. (Jumping up and down.)

lwags67

Reaction score
I just checked for updates and it had it. So im downloading it. (Jumping up and down.)

Likewise. Decided to check for the update and it was available. Of course, I decided to download. :icon_ banana: