When should we expect ads to rollout?

Drosul

Reaction score
Just throwing this out there to see if anyone has a good memory/the stats on about how long the television ads typically start for Big Red, before an official release?

I bring this up because we just crossed the two week threshold before the rumored 4-21 release date. If that date is accurate, should we expect a TV-Ad to come out sometime this weekend? Or does VZW typically push those type of adds with only 1 week to go? Any data from previous moto/VZW phone releases is welcome.

dyson

Reaction score
if its anything like the thunderbolt, we would of saw ads weeks ago if the release date was the 21st. Start looking for ads at the end of april or into may for the bionic.

Suuperflie

Reaction score
I dunno fellas. When you start reading the stock projections and they start talking late May release, it doesn't make me feel too good. When people are talking money, that's when you listen. I don't think we'll see it before mid May. I might have to settle for the TB.

Xak02

Reaction score
Ehhhhhhhh I hope not That long. But I've pushed the Droid this long, it can hold out a little longer.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Suuperflie

Reaction score
Ehhhhhhhh I hope not That long. But I've pushed the Droid this long, it can hold out a little longer.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

But the $29.99 unlimited 4g may not. :icon_evil: