5) Ad Free
6) DroidSail App2SD
7) Absolute System
8) Rom Toolbox
9) Supersu
10) AutoStarts

acejavelin

Reaction score
Wireless Tether and Ultimate Backup (I dislike TiBu) are my two favorites... There isn't a lot else I use that requires ROOT except Ad Free, Undelete for Root users, and Rezound Prox Sensor Calibrator. Guess I can't even make a top 10.

Last edited:

Bpowder33

Reaction score
Wireless Tether and Ultimate Backup (I dislike TiBu) are my two favorites... There isn't a lot else I use that requires ROOT except Ad Free, Undelete for Root users, and Rezound Prox Sensor Calibrator. Guess I can't even make a top 10.

Never used ultimate backup but what is better about it than tibu?

acejavelin

Reaction score
Never used ultimate backup but what is better about it than tibu?
I don't know if it is actually better, but I like the interface and layout of UltiBu more, functionally I think they are pretty much the same. I also had kind of a bad taste in my mouth for TiBu when I had a Samsung Stratosphere, backups (full and specific apps) would not always restore properly and forced me to factory default to get things fixed more than once, after I switched to Ultimate Backup I never had any problems.

jimvalen68

Reaction score
new to root

Hello, I just rooted my rezound I am in the " now what " stage. This topic 10 list looks to be exactly where I want to go next.

Where do I get these app's? Are they flashed to install?

Also, I just can't stand HTC sense, kindly help me to obliterate it from my phone forever? How do I remove Sense?

I was thinking of running Go or another launcher from the Google play store. Any recommendations?

Thank you in advance!

acejavelin

Reaction score
Hello, I just rooted my rezound I am in the " now what " stage. This topic 10 list looks to be exactly where I want to go next.

Where do I get these app's? Are they flashed to install?

Also, I just can't stand HTC sense, kindly help me to obliterate it from my phone forever? How do I remove Sense?

I was thinking of running Go or another launcher from the Google play store. Any recommendations?

Thank you in advance!

Most of the apps are like any other, available from the play store and installed like anything else, they just use the root access.

As far as getting rid of Sense... Have to change ROMs, there is no "deleting" Sense, it isnt an app, its an embedded part of the ROM.

Go Launcher is terrible, it constantly bugs you to install other Go apps... Try Nova, Apex, or pretty much anything else. I use Nova Prime actually, for the unread count on the system icons.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited: