1. beautiful widgets
2. battery life
3. mini info
4. engadget
5. Tesla LCD
6. Score Mobile
7. Pandora

Reaction score
1. LauncherPro Plus (even with the re-draws...) - Smooth, lots of options, bottom scroll dock for apps, expose and a mess of home screens. Easily the best I've used
2. Handcent SMS - more customizability and options for SMS/MMS than the stock app
3. Beautiful Widgets - provides style and useful info to the front screen (not to mention the handy little toggle widgets)
4. Swype - revolutionized the touch screen keyboard
5. Twidroyd Pro - best Twitter client for power users, by far
6. Facebook for Android - toyed with Bloo, but just like this one better. Essential, but not that great
7. Dolphin Browser HD - best browser experience for me
8. Tesla LED - great LED flashlight
9. WeatherBug - ultimate weather app
10. RadioTime - Stream live radio from any market in the nation, any type of music

Honorable mentions:

Rainy Days - great radar-only app that integrates to Google maps
Google Maps/Navigation/Places - Bunch these all into one, even though they're stock. Great navigation on a mobile phone
NFL Mobile/MLB At-Bat - awesome sports-specific apps with lots of information and options such as live radio streaming and NFL Network video streaming
ScoreMobile - the most reliable all-sports app for scores and updates (also has a nice widget)

sc4fpse

Reaction score
1. Launcher Pro Plus - Greatest alternate launcher out there. Brilliant work by the dev, absolutely worth the price for the pro version, even though I don't use the pro features. :)
2. Dolphin Browser HD - Just a great, clean, professional browser.
3. Widget Locker - SenseUI lockscreen on my Droid? Yes please!
4. Wireless Tether for Root - 'Nuff said. I don't tether on a regular basis, but it has come in handy on more than one occasion.
5. Google Talk - I convinced a friend of mine all the way across the United States to get an Incredible. Now we just use Google Talk way to much. What have I done?!
6. Shazam - Amazing. It's ability to identify music even with voices and background noise over the recording is absolutely incredible.
7. Sensorly Map Viewer - Maps real signal strength using the GPS, then uploads to a central server and color codes maps to display true signal strength across the country. AMAZING app, it's a true shame that more people don't use it.
8. AIM - Funny thing is, I use the official AIM app for Facebook chat only, and I use Hi AIM for AIM when I need it. Haha!
9. Pandora - Music. Yay!
10. Gameboid - Come on, who hasn't completely drained their Droid's battery life playing Pokemon?