What's your mask?

doifer

Reaction score
So, Halloween is coming again. Though I'm not a kid anymore, I still want to wear mask one more time. For a college freshman guy, what kind of mask would be suitable? I miss my black-white ghost. lol. Guys, please share your favorite.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
It's illegal in my state for anyone over the age of 16 to wear a mask without written consent of the property owner. You may want to check your local statutes, also.

OP
doifer

doifer

Reaction score
Thanks, UrbanBounca. Actually, I haven't noticed this point yet and I just want to have fun. OK, I will check our local statutes. Hmm, probably I will wear secretly and have a secret party. hahh...:biggrin:

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have never heard of that. Apparently suppose to stop those robbers? a guy with a mask and an ak-47 goes into bank.... suddenly a cop see him and goes, hey, your not allowed to have that mask on. 0.o :D

OP
doifer

doifer

Reaction score
Wow, that guy would be the unlucky robber ever. "You are arrested by wearing illegal mask rather than bank robbing." hahhh...

WarMachin3

Reaction score
Dude it doesn't matter how old you are last year I was dressed up in full ironman suit helmet repulsors and boots just as long as u have fun who cares about anyone else its halloween!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea last year my cousin dressed up as a girl, full dress and heels. Interesting to see him in makeup.....>Wait, that was Halloween right? :icon_eek:.........:eek:hmy: lol. Sorry, i speak my mind. /jk

OP
doifer

doifer

Reaction score
Dude it doesn't matter how old you are last year I was dressed up in full ironman suit helmet repulsors and boots just as long as u have fun who cares about anyone else its halloween!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
Thanks,WarMachin3. I will do it. I would like to dress up as zombie and am going to ask a couple friends to dress up and go with me to dance in a night safari. hahh...:biggrin:
I wanted to make a Team Fortress 2 unusual hat.

x.sys
Good one, hope you can share here once you have done.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
i was thinking about getting a kick-ass constume and wearing it everywhere. The main dudes in that movie. HAHA maybe minus the billy clubs.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Last year I had a mullet wig and had fake boxers that looked like my butt was hanging out.

Boot Manager

adamwhitehead

Reaction score
I'm just gonna paint my face like Jamie madrox from twiztid and rock my white contacts

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums