What are your hobbies?

armeddroid

Reaction score
Hip Hop, Drum and Bass, Trip Hop Producer.
Classical Pianist
Sketcher, painter, sculptor
Hip Hop Dancer since the 90's ( I will battle any of yall. lol)
ALL GADGETS...lol
MW2 Fanatic
Racing Cars, (09 Mitsubishi Ralliart, 09 Supercharged Scion TC, 08 Caliber SRT4)
Martial Arts
Currently reading: THE ALCHEMIST

Just to name a few. :)
I used to have a s/c tC and was also one of the first on the east coast to turbo an 04 xB...i miss em both!

My youngest daugher has 2010 Scion TC, not supercharged, but I'll scat when you want it to.
I added the supercharger on purchase but out of all my cars, the TC is the most smoothest.

Greenblurr93

Reaction score
*Cars
*Racing cars (Road and AutoX)
*Fixing what i break on my cars
*Building Computers
*Wishing I won the Lotto so i could travel the World Racing full time...

Oh yeah... and i guess my GF... maybe

Greenblurr93

Reaction score
oh yeah..thas hand in hand...lol

Indeed, hopefully ill get a full season this year... got me 10 Hoosier A6 R-Comps (285 width) and i made a set of custom adjustable sway bar end links... since i cant seem to find a set that doesnt break at the worst time...

Its a tad scary when youre going into a left hand sweeper pedal to the floor and the front sway becomes unattached... and you suddenly have more oversteer than a car on ice...

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
I used to have a s/c tC and was also one of the first on the east coast to turbo an 04 xB...i miss em both!

My youngest daugher has 2010 Scion TC, not supercharged, but I'll scat when you want it to.
I added the supercharger on purchase but out of all my cars, the TC is the most smoothest.

Yeah, my daughter's tC drives and rides really nice. I was a bit hesitant getting a 17 y/o such a peppy car, but I figure she'll need the power merging and stuff.

shmoo

Reaction score
*horses/roping and cutting
*rodeo
*snowmobiles
*snowboarding
*guns
*shooting said guns
*computers and tech
*graphic design (that's what I'm going to school for)
*women...may be on the bottom of the list but they're a pretty high priority

05Ravenr6

Reaction score

Yeah, my daughter's tC drives and rides really nice. I was a bit hesitant getting a 17 y/o such a peppy car, but I figure she'll need the power merging and stuff.
I used to sell scions for the last 5 yrs...the tC is an incredible buy for the money. Mine put down 250 hp to the front wheels on a slipping blower belt with a 9.5 psi nst pulley...that Was before the water/meth kit and belt replacement! Sorry for goin OT I just miss that lil beast lol

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My 8 parrots and being a mod here pretty much takes up my time. I'm a bit of a TiVo fanatic too, I have two HD TiVo's one with a 500gb eSATA and the other with a 1tb eSATA. I hardly watch anything live unless it's baseball, which I usually watch after 10:00 pm because I'm a Dodger fan living in Ohio.

JCo352

Reaction score
*horses/roping and cutting
*rodeo
*snowmobiles
*snowboarding
*guns
*shooting said guns
*computers and tech
*graphic design (that's what I'm going to school for)
*women...may be on the bottom of the list but they're a pretty high priority

I have some really nice horses for sale, heading and heeling, lol. I have a cutting horse but he's not for sale. Where are you from?

Vink70

Reaction score
cars. my turbo cav. or one of our 3 camaro's just cars. i need nothing else.

wait, boobs too. i love me looking at some boobs, what guy doesnt?

letitbe987

Reaction score
Hey everyone, let's list some hobbies and see if any of us share the same ones.

A couple of my hobbies:

• Magic, The Gathering
  • Anime/Manga
  • Drawing
  • Video games (Rarely have the time to play, though)
  • MMORPGS (Same with above, however)
  • Cooking
  • Long walks on the beach (lol).

What about you guys? What do you do in your free time?

I like surfing the internet the most :icon_ banana: I can not wake up without my laptop by my side. The world seems to be smaller and closer to me through my laptop.

lol. I do agree with you, long walk in the beach helps me a lot to refresh myself :heart: