Solved Have Fun, Party Safely, Please Don't Drink and Drive

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
uber-app.jpg

Over the next few days families and friends will get together to celebrate Halloween. Some will be giving out candy, some will take their kids to get candy, and you will have people celebrating either at a haunted house, movie theater, party, etc. Please remember to stay alert as kids will be running around in costumes and mask that may interfere with visibility.

We want everyone to enjoy their weekend safely.

Remember:
  • Kids will be running around in costumes and masks that may interfere with visibility. So watch out for kids
  • If you are going to drink please either have a designated driver or use Uber.
  • Don't text and drive, hey we understand you trying to meet up with people and figure out where to go. But trust me that one second could change your life. Either make the call over bt, voice text, or pull over.
  • Most of all have fun, be safe, and we look forward to Droiding with you on Monday.
We want you guys around because Black Friday and Cyber Monday are around the corner and you know tech on sale is an exciting time for us.....like Christmas.

Apps for your weekend:

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I was out Lyft'ing last night, good to see people taking the safe alternative. The last two girls I took home would have definitely been a hazard to people out on the road.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I was out Lyft'ing last night, good to see people taking the safe alternative. The last two girls I took home would have definitely been a hazard to people out on the road.
Good way to pick up chicks, eh?

My buddy makes almost $600 a weekend just driving people around.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P

Super easy, they just get right in the car. If only they had ride sharing when I was single.

Noted from my Note 5

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score

You do know that your friend is driving without the proper insurance, if he gets into an accident with his car with a pax in the car he is #&*% out of luck, and what he made was only gross and will have to pay taxes on this money, 1099k at the end of the year, also at the same time destroying his car, depreciating it, and that $600 is not the norm, they sweeten up new drivers to get them hooked, then slowly hammer them to no end.

I was in an accident during a Lyft ride

Uber banned in Germany by Frankfurt court

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
You do know that your friend is driving without the proper insurance, if he gets into an accident with his car with a pax in the car he is #&*% out of luck, and what he made was only gross and will have to pay taxes on this money, 1099k at the end of the year, also at the same time destroying his car, depreciating it, and that $600 is not the norm, they sweeten up new drivers to get them hooked, then slowly hammer them to no end.

I was in an accident during a Lyft ride

Uber banned in Germany by Frankfurt court
Yes I do know. He has the insurance. He bought a car just to do this. Yes it's a 1099 but he's makes $3k a month for the past couple of months. He puts away the money so taxes won't be an issue.

Christ why the hate???

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes I do know. He has the insurance. He bought a car just to do this. Yes it's a 1099 but he's makes $3k a month for the past couple of months. He puts away the money so taxes won't be an issue.

Christ why the hate???
Personal car insurance does not cover what he does. And he makes $1500 if that a month after his expenses, not many Uber drivers have a clue about business or business expenses, operating costs are an expense. Uber loves drivers like your friend, clueless as a blind bat, , the more the better for these lowlife crooks, they are like a virus. That's the problem and has been since man kind evolved, we just want to hear what pleases us, as long as it's not happening to me, I could care less, turning a blind eye is easy to do.

Last edited:

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Livery insurance, which he has, does. And I'm out. Not my concern you hate the company so much.

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
And how does car insurance and Uber practices pertain to this thread??...

from my sexy edge+

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
Correction....I see Uber was tagged....

from my sexy edge+

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I will say....the debate is not needed...can we all just agree to disagree and lay off the hate??

from my sexy edge+