Whats with my Droid??

MotrolaDroid

Reaction score
Ok Heres The Problem...... Simple Every time i plug it in it says "Battery To Low To Program" and it wont charge . is there anyway to fix this

Stock wall charger or through usb?

It does that when i connect it using a wall charger , But when connect it to a usb to my computer it doesnt turn on the charging light comes on:motdroidvert:

How long have you left it on the wall for?.....in a normal state, not in recovery or the bootloader.

How long have you left it on the wall for?.....in a normal state, not in recovery or the bootloader.

What do you mean in normal state i cant get it out of recovery or bootloader mode (how do i get it out of bootloader mode mode)

Bootloader and recovery are two different things. Sounds like you are in bootloader. Go ahead and pull your battery for a little while. Then put it back in and plug your phone into the wall charger for a while and see if it will charge. Failing that, you might have to get a battery only charger or find a friend with a droid to charge your battery for you.

good luck

Bootloader and recovery are two different things. Sounds like you are in bootloader. Go ahead and pull your battery for a little while. Then put it back in and plug your phone into the wall charger for a while and see if it will charge. Failing that, you might have to get a battery only charger or find a friend with a droid to charge your battery for you.

good luck
ok well i didnt have a friend with a droid or a wall charger but get this : i plugged it in the computer to charge left it plugged in overnight and BAM!! it turned on i was playing with it and taking pictures and stuff and then when i tried to take a video it crashed rebooted and brought me back to : Bootloader 2c.7c Battery OK to Program Connect USB Data Cable .......................... back to square one i guess. can i reflash the firmware or somthing pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease help me:motdroidvert:

:iphone: VS.:motdroidvert:=dancedroid dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid:blackdroid:

Back