what's up with my N button????

gdgnj

Reaction score
Out of nowhere my “n” button on the keyboard is acting up. If I compose a text or email and go back and read it all the n's are missing but I can go back to each word, put the cursor there, push “n” and it’s fine. Now when I compose I hit “n”…sometimes it’s there and sometimes it’s not and have to hit “n” again for it to input.

Anyone else having the prob?

leobg

Reaction score
I have similar issue with the dot on my droid 2 global. Sometimes it needs to be clicked a bit harder than just when you feel it click. That started recently and I have the phone for like 10 months now . I'd say it might be a hardware issue. See if Verizon would swap it with a new one (the phone).

hufn

Reaction score
Not sure why your first post here is to dig up an old thread, but I can pretty guarantee you that the solution is a new phone. You can't fix a hardware problem. :)

odongo

Reaction score
Same here, only solution was buying all keyboard replacement parts and change.... Still waiting for tech support to give me my phone back...

Sent from my DROID3 using Droid Forums

Reaction score
I'm still on warranty and I'm thinking of sending mine in to Moto for a keyboard fix. What's the experience these days? Do they still swap out D3s or do they hand out upgrades? Expected turnaround time? Do they come back flashed back to stock? Thanks.

--posted from my phone

drew96dawg

Reaction score
the springpad beneath the digitizer occasionally gets permanently depressed. You can solve this problem by disassembling the phone and releasing the tension on the springs with a toothpick or other sort of prying tool

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2