WHAT's LEFT AFTER THE HULU & NETFLIX APPS, Honestly?

ipawd1

Reaction score
...Like I came to the conclusion...damn near everythign has been thought of...and conceived outside of these two apps.

Now that they are going to be available...What app would honestly be necessary for a droid?

Reaction score
LauncherPro. Lol. And musicbox/ last.fm?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

izzyfanto

Reaction score
Go Launcher is better than ADW and LP! :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

BankZ

Reaction score
Will the DX get both apps or only certain/new phone? ETA?

luv2increase

Reaction score
...Like I came to the conclusion...damn near everythign has been thought of...and conceived outside of these two apps.

Now that they are going to be available...What app would honestly be necessary for a droid?

Basically, ur thoughts apply to life in general. Id say the end is nye.

Sent from my intoxicated DroidX high on DarkSlide v4.2

jaxager

Reaction score

I agree 100%. Go Launcher is the most underrated launcher out there in my humble but correct opinion. Back to the original topic, though... In 1899, Charles H. Duell, U.S. Commissioner of Patents said "Everything that can be invented has been invented." So... I am sure that this could be applied to the android and apps available for it. I can't wait to see what the next big apps brought to android will be. I would love to see Audacity ported over to android would be nice. I would love to sync up Rifftrax commentary to the movie being riffed from my phone.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score

I agree 100%. Go Launcher is the most underrated launcher out there in my humble but correct opinion. Back to the original topic, though... In 1899, Charles H. Duell, U.S. Commissioner of Patents said "Everything that can be invented has been invented." So... I am sure that this could be applied to the android and apps available for it. I can't wait to see what the next big apps brought to android will be. I would love to see Audacity ported over to android would be nice. I would love to sync up Rifftrax commentary to the movie being riffed from my phone.

Audicity would be sweet. I'm a launcher pro guy. My phone doesn't seem to respond well to any launcher but lp

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

jchammer123

Reaction score
I'm anxious to see what BuddyTV is gonna be like!!! Koush is one of the developers for it, and the concept sounds awesome!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

USMC69

Reaction score
Go Launcher is underrated. I tried all 3 and just love it more than anything else!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
You need to watch the episode of the Rickey Gervais Show where they discuss the nonsense claim of "Everything has been invented". This thread topic is no different.