Whats better?

T

theaskingone

I'm about to commit to a theme and i would like to know what the fellow droiders think. Should i use "Dxtheme or "Open home" pleases help with some detail.

mjs31

Reaction score
I'm about to commit to a theme and i would like to know what the fellow droiders think. Should i use "Dxtheme or "Open home" pleases help with some detail.

GDE IMHO. Open home is not yet totally compatible with the Droid (unless it happened over night. What are you looking to do?

OP
T

theaskingone

well i juss what a differnt theme . A nice one are there any benifits from these things ?
Help me im ignorant i juss joined the android life.

OP
T

theaskingone

thanks a ton ,but im still open to suggestions soooo keep em coming.

foolie

Reaction score
Try asking in that thread or read through its pages for better impressions. Sorry to be crude, I just don't like flooding of the same queries when there's a thread clearly tackling that subject.

mjs31

Reaction score
I think the biggest reason I see people loading these are to get extra pages. The Droid comes with 3 screens, with apps like GDE you can create up to seven. GDE seems to be less of a resource eater than the others, but I am not sure on that. As mentioned, you may want to check out the Droid Apps forum for more info.

OP
T

theaskingone

Thanks thats the type of info im looking for!!!!!!