What's best app for syncing itunes to X?

dobe

Reaction score
Hi: What's the best app to auto sync my itunes playlists to the X? I have 10gb of non-drm songs on my ipod. I've heard that Apple has updated itunes to disable certain syncing apps.

I can't find a utube that shows how to sync itunes playlists to the X.

Also is the 16 gb sd card totally empty? If so then I should have 6gb after putting my music on the X. Correct? Thanks for the help.

maderschramm

Reaction score
it's not completely empty, and I don't know of a good app to sync iTunes...however, I do know that two apps (doubleTwist and WinAmp) both have syncing options that also have a client for the android OS itself!

See, macintosh hates you, that's why they lock all their stuff down and make it virtually impossible to sync itunes with anything but itself and other iProducts.

Rebuild your library in doubleTwist or (my fav) winamp and then give that a go.

JJDH

Reaction score
I just used isyncr. worked flawlessly. did this today. smooth as butter

carguy

Reaction score
doubletwist froze many times on my laptop, looks like I'll try isyncr next.

searayman

Reaction score
check out the reviews in my signature, I mention a few ways in one of my articles on how to transfer music to the droidx easily

whatllitbenext

Reaction score
I use iSyncr, too, and love it / highly recommend it. (Although with my nearly full 160gb iPod and more on my pc that's un-synced, I gotta be VERY selective with what I put on my DX, n'est ce pas? Those 1TB SDXC cards can't come soon enough!)

iSyncr...

carguy

Reaction score
doubletwist froze many times on my laptop, looks like I'll try isyncr next.

use winamp!
Installed / sync'd last night - nice setup!
Trying to get the album artwork from the PC to my winamp app on the X. Any tips?

*edit: Just downloaded 'Album Art Grabber Free' per a post on the winamp Android forums. Works fine, but I'd like to find out how to import them from winamp if anyone knows.

Last edited:

iFlossyy

Reaction score
winamp works, but i use windows media player. automatically takes the music from my itunes/zune library and i can sync like a dream

en28so

Reaction score
I just started using iSyncr. What an awesome app! I also added the wifi sinc for an extra $1, so no wires are needed.

Droid X rooted with z4root and running DarkSlide V4.2 underclocked ( to save battery)