What's best app for syncing itunes to X?

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
I use winamp with the wireless feature. It is great, because you can just go onto the PC, select songs and drag them to your phone, and it will just send them on over via Wifi while your phone is upstairs charging or whatever.

No issues with DRM, no issues with syncing to more than one PC or music library, etc... Just click, drag, done.

cpjr

Reaction score
TuneSync also does the same thing. Works good on my Mac.

beefydoc

Reaction score
Isyncr is the Best I Have Tried, by Far

Another vote for Isyncr. Alot of people love Doubletwist but it was very buggy on my Imac, where my Itunes library is. I could never get it to work properly.The other issue with I have with Doubletwist is that it creates an entire new music program on your computer, like a duplicate of Itunes, which seems to me to be a neeedless duplication.
Isyncr just reads the playlists on your Itunes, displays the playlist names with a box next to them, you check the boxes of the playlists you want to transfer, Isyncr keeps a running tab of available space on your SD card, click the sync button, wait until the syncing is done , and you are finished. It couldn't be simpler, and you are not loading a lot of duplicate stuff on your computer to get it to work.

Last edited: