Sync with itunes for music

Laramie

Reaction score
I know there may be threads about this, but I'm just curious as to what people use to sync their music on their x with itunes. I found double twist and tunesync which apparently are both good. One is free but the other can sync wirelessly. I wanna be able to sync my droid x as easy as ipod for music. No dragging music and stuff.

Search is your friend.

iSyncr is great, very easy to use and it rips directly from your iTunes playlists. worth the $3.99

yes,just use search section!

Quite the helpful post there. :rolleyes:

OP
alboboy10

alboboy10

Reaction score
I deleted isyncr after downloading it my phone went crazy. I spent all day fixing it.

OP
alboboy10

alboboy10

Reaction score
I know there may be threads about this, but I'm just curious as to what people use to sync their music on their x with itunes. I found double twist and tunesync which apparently are both good. One is free but the other can sync wirelessly. I wanna be able to sync my droid x as easy as ipod for music. No dragging music and stuff.

I'd like to figure out how to sync the music I bought on iTunes with its crazy file extensions (not the standard mp3). I bought iSyncr with the WiFi add-in...both great, but I can only sync the music I uploaded from my CDs.

I didn't know how to sync music wirelessly. I still don't, it would have been so much easier transferring the files easier I looked online for directions too but couldn't find any.

I deleted isyncr after downloading it my phone went crazy. I spent all day fixing it.

What did it do? I had to do a full wipe after downloading iSyncr...but can't be sure if it was the culprit or not.

There could have been another problem, I removed the cable like two times from my phone without "ejecting" the device properly while my phone was connected to my computer. Regardless, my phone was working fine...until I finished downloading all my music. I went to my music, and it was being slow and I thought that all the songs were being transferred so I didn't let it bother me.

After this, the songs were done transferring and when I scrolled through I only had a few of them. My phone was lagging like crazy at this point. Going into my text messages took over 10 seconds, and going into diff people's texts took a long time too. Typing was slow. Transition between screen was slow. When I thought it stopped lagging cause it started working fine, it slowed down again. My battery was going quicker. The phone was just unusually slow.

OP
alboboy10

alboboy10

Reaction score
p.s. all the music and playlists I transferred from isyncr are in my music now...I have no idea how lol

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
I have Doubletwist, except it's full of bugs, and for some reason it won't sync or play videos from iTunes, be it movies, tv shows, or music videos. But I do like how you can search the android market, and buy music from Amazon right there. And the missing sync for android sounds promising, I will totally look into it!​

OP
alboboy10

alboboy10

Reaction score
I emailed the guys that run isyncr and they said that the program does detect changes in music and only syncs with new songs...so it does have smart sync

AtreyuRock

Reaction score
I've tried several ways to sync my Itunes from my PC to my Droid X and nothing works. When I connect my Droid X to my computer I can even find it on the computer, and I tried exporting the files as was told to do in a thread, and that didn't work. I think I'm giving up.

nickmind

Reaction score
Which app do you use?

Well, I just got my new macbook pro from work, and now i'm finding myself using itunes more and more. I'm mainly a PC guy (windows/linux), but use itunes before, since I own a itouch and ipad. But as far as phones and networks. I'm a droid user, and have been with Verizon from the beginning.

So i'm asking myself the question how to sync music from itunes to droid. NO NO, Not that drag n drop process. Btw, drag n dropping, is not sync what so ever. Sorry I had to get that out of my system.

Anyways, I wish there was a poll of what software to use. I see that the main players being:

1. DoubleTwist (Free, looks good, but hear up and down stories about performance and stability, no wireless sync, 4 stars by 7801)
  2. iSyncr ($2.99, $.99 for wireless add-on, 4.5 stars by 3989)
  3. Tunesync ($4.99, native wireless sync, seems closely integrated into itunes, 4 stars by 632)
  4. The Missing sync ($39.99. out of my price range)
Which apps do you use?

Nick

OP
alboboy10

alboboy10

Reaction score
Isyncr was nice. Gave me a problem I think, could have been something else idk. But im waiting until the tutorial for the wifi comes out idk how to do wireless sync. Doubletwist video was nice about how to sync...but took a little long. Isyncr was faster.