what was your best phone

cheesecake

Reaction score
What was your best cell phone? I don't mean by features extra but by not breaking and holding up.

Mine was a motorola razor. It was a first Gen one I got it through cell one in 2005. I.was commuting 3 hours a day talked on it constantly using my blue tooth plus used it as my home phone for nearly 4 years. And sent thousands of txts on it.

The only reason I got rid of it was that I wanted to go with another carrier and couldn't use it with them.

Detcord

Reaction score
samsung a300(sprint). went four years and only got tossed because i wanted a razr v3

yourhero88

Reaction score
If we're talking about best phone at the time, definitely my Sony Ericson W810i. It was an ubergadet wrapped in an adamantium shell.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
samsung a300(sprint). went four years and only got tossed because i wanted a razr v3
I think my N400 from Sprint. I think Samsung made it too? I liked it because it had a color screen and the others still were using amber.

Silver Member
Reaction score
motorola-microtac-led-1_.jpg

Walis

Reaction score
Never kept a phone long enough. I can't remember keeping a phone for more than six months, no matter the condition (though I never damaged or lost a phone).

starscream

Decepticon
Premium Member
Reaction score
the first lg chocolate, I had that phone forever and never broke

not by any means trying to discredit your statement... but I went through 4 LG chocolate 1's and 3 chocolate 2's... and in my opinion due to nothing i did to hurt the phone.. they just didnt like me i guess haha

I'd honestly have to say my old LG flip phone was the toughest not sure the model # but that thing was a rock

pudah

Reaction score
Probably my Razr V3C. I had good luck with my LG products to (enV, EnV touch - not so good of luck with the Voyager).

gmdsdroid

Reaction score
i use to have an older motorolla that was pretty darn solid. It never had a problem, and always had awesome battery life.

OpalCat

Reaction score
Every phone I've had has lasted 18mos+ and I've never needed to have a phone replaced or repaired. So... "all of them"?