What up fellas!

iTz Spence

Reaction score
I'm new to the fourms and the world of Droid and just wanted to introduce myself.
Many call me by my last name, Spence.
I destroy people in Call of Duty on the Xbox 360s, my gamertag is snnAAAAAAAAAAke, if you wanna play some time.
I took java in highschool, so I know a little something about some things, however I don't claim to be smart at all, haha.
I have jailbroken many iPod Touch's, and I plan on rooting my Droid when I receive it sometime next week.
If you guys could hook me up with some cool links on the sites and or some tuts for rooting/making apps/games or anything interesting really, that'd be pretty awesome.
The Droid I'm getting has Froyo 2.2 os.
:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. When you get your droid you can just download z4root in the marketplace. Its a one click root app that works pretty well. Or if you want to do it the hard way you can check the Droid hacks section.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
z4 is easiest, manual way is best so one can actually have an insight of everything which can really come in handy when/if something goes wrong! Motocache has one of the best rooting guides I've ever seen! It is found in the Droid Hacks section Spaz is referring to.

Welcome to the forums. When you get your droid you can just download z4root in the marketplace. Its a one click root app that works pretty well. Or if you want to do it the hard way you can check the Droid hacks section.

DroidForums junkie!

Inverse

Reaction score
Spence, you used to play Street Fighter 4 didn't you? Its me Inverse frm SRK. :)

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Forum - it seems you have already met up with some old friends :) anything you need just let us know

OP
I

iTz Spence

Reaction score
Spence, you used to play Street Fighter 4 didn't you? Its me Inverse frm SRK. :)

Haha, you must be thinking of someone else bro, the only games I play are the CoD games. Sorry.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forums!!

Jump in and enjoy...