What to do first?

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
Ok so I didn't know where to post this exactly here or droid hacks so I left it to chance (aka flipped a coin) an decided to post it here if its moved I understand.

Anyway,
As some may have noticed I haven't been that active on the board but that's because my computer went down over 6 months ago from (an I'm gonna be honest) my friend kenny looking at..."adult entertainment" on it downloading somthing an crashing it...I was gonna get it fixed but a little bit ago but then it came down to the droid or the comp an...well to me the droid is just too bad ass to pass up but anyway.

Now I have my computer back running on the xp os an now I hope to be allot more active :) but I have a problem now that I have my comp back I have no idea what to do first haha I mean I want to root my phone an use it to its full ability but I have no idea what to do first likr which os to root with so I was hoping you guys could help me an anyother confused noobie what you guys would recomend what we should do first when we get our droid linked to a computer.

Sincerly,
Mista Shotime.

jnev

Reaction score
I recommend reading the ridiculous amount of stickies and other threads there are on this exact subject,