I Need Some Help With Facebook Please

ziggy523

Reaction score
Hi, My neice just invited me to be her friend on facebook so I said ok. Now please keep in mind that I have no idea how to even use facebook. I had signed up for facebook awhile ago for an MMO I play and thats about as far as I got. Now my neice wants me to play a game called Happy Aquarium. I have no idea what it is and what I am doing but I put it on my computer anyway. My big confusion is I had just launched the Fackbook app/widget on my moto Droid and I have no idea how to get to anything other then my profile. I was also wondering if I can play the game with her using my droid instead of my computer? She also wants me to play another game Happy Pets and I don't know what to do and how to get them to work on my Droid. Can someone please help me with this so I can make my neice very happy? Thank You so very much. :wacko:

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i doubt you can play any games through fbook - most require flash which it doesnt have yet

Vitticeps

Reaction score
Nope, again no flash support. Apple and Adobe have agreed to disagree and have no plans of EVER putting flash on their mobile devices.

OP
Z

ziggy523

Reaction score
ok thank you for all your help. maybe it will work when flash comes out for the droid.