what themes would you like to see ported to Squidly 2.3.20.2 Rom?

What theme would you love on your Squidlyrom?

• Revolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WaterMarkD

• Black Out

• Gala S

• Minimalist

• 24k Gold

• other that i didn't mention you can list in the reply

• Total voters

cydetrakd

Reaction score
I love this rom and I find it really hard to locate compatible themes for it. I know there are more people like myself who would like to see more themes for this rom or atleast some links to some working themes. I hope some talented d2 themers see this thread and help contribute some themes to a perfect rom.

So what themes would you like to see ported to this rom?

Reaction score
I was under the impression ANY deoxed theme would work with this ROM, although I can't confirm that because Im a huge fan of the way squids rom looks already.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:( You didn't list one girly theme!! What about Rockin' Rainbows :p

Goatastic

Reaction score
I personally would like to see a gingerbread theme with battery percentage in the battery ported over. Tha has been one of the main reasons I haven't come back to this rom. I personally detest the base theme for this rom.

event121

Reaction score
I personally would like to see a gingerbread theme with battery percentage in the battery ported over. Tha has been one of the main reasons I haven't come back to this rom. I personally detest the base theme for this rom.

The base theme is what comes on the phone with a few touch-ups...

I like the percentage in the battery that is in 2.3.20.2 and the no haptic on the buttons :)

Do you know of a gingerbread theme that could be ported? Post it here because I would love the same. I'm getting by with themed launchers for the time being.

OP
C

cydetrakd

Reaction score
I'm apologize for not posting any girly themes in the polls that's why i left an option for post your theme you would like to see on this rom. It was late and i was tired of trying to port some themes for everyone on this rom but i have no experience on this.

i've been trying to follow the instructions for porting over themes to this very beastly squidly rom but haven't any luck minus a port of a old revolution remix but didn't like how some of the stuff didn't theme over correctly and i lost the verizon wireless indication in the drop down and when i tried to port the WatermarkD it completely jacked my phone so i'm going to leave this to the pros i just hope someone shows us some theme love cause i'm not going anywhere romwise and i am sure most of your feel this way but we just need some theme options that are designed for the rom.

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Im new to theming but id love to try one for squidlys rom. Go look in the gummyjar section and let me know which theme I've ported you would like to see on squidlys rom. I will give it my best shot.
Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
C

cydetrakd

Reaction score
Im new to theming but id love to try one for squidlys rom. Go look in the gummyjar section and let me know which theme I've ported you would like to see on squidlys rom. I will give it my best shot.

i would love to have watermarkd but if you are sucessful please tell us how to port them i'll help you out on a few maybe we can build a nice theme selection for this rom. If not mos def do watermarkd and i appreciate your reply and hopefully you can port some themes over to this amazing rom and have a great day mikey.

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have revolution working. It gets rid of most of the red. Progress bar/volume bar are green, and most pressed buttons are green. Just waitin for the ok to share it :)

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I appreciate you themeing to my rom . I would love to get everything done but time is limited between the rom ,work and family. I am very appreciative of your hard work.

thebird36

Reaction score
I would like to see the ud or mysterious beast themes either 1 or none cause watermarkd is pretty awesome too I can also help I don't have much of a life other than school and friends lol

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Scratch the green.I put all the red back in and added some more red. Its pretty sick...