What the heck? Where's my LG people?

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
This forum is deadsville. Did all 5 of you move on already?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Are you all alone Pere? . The whole forum has been kind of dead for a while now, very slow at times.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

eebvending

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S10+
My first V10 did the LG Boot Loop about 6 weeks past warranty. Local Verizon store wasn't that helpful other than offering a discounted refurb. LG USA chat tech was an absolute waste of my time, horrible customer service considering what one forum member was able to do at a LG physical location in Hong Kong.

I ended up getting the refurb from Verizon. Cheaper than Swappa and certainly cheaper than getting a V20. I really like the phone, especially for the camera and removable battery. I'm absolutely militant about the removable battery. I can think of 5000 ways to Sunday it's better than the other charging capabilities the companies are pushing and the lemmings are lapping it up and believing the hype that it's better than swapping out a battery. ARRRGGHHH. Lights me up!

Anyways...yeah I'm sticking with LG (for now) but I heard a nasty rumor about the G6. If the same holds true for the V30 then I will be a free agent come time for my next device.