LG V10 Promo: Anyone apply?

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Wow, this forum is deadsville. I hope this isn't indicative of how well the V10 is doing.

I talked a co-worker into getting one. We signed him up for the 2nd promo LG offered (64GB Card + spare battery). Just curious if anyone signed up and received anything from LG yet? Did it like 10 days ago and still: Status -> SUBMITTED.
Although we are like submission number 200,###. Assuming that's a sign of how many people signed up for the deal, that's pretty good.

Phone is fantastic. I almost wish I would have gotten one. :D

Reaction score
Wow, this forum is deadsville. I hope this isn't indicative of how well the V10 is doing.

I talked a co-worker into getting one. We signed him up for the 2nd promo LG offered (64GB Card + spare battery). Just curious if anyone signed up and received anything from LG yet? Did it like 10 days ago and still: Status -> SUBMITTED.
Although we are like submission number 200,###. Assuming that's a sign of how many people signed up for the deal, that's pretty good.

Phone is fantastic. I almost wish I would have gotten one. :D
I sent mine in but haven't heard anything either. And that was back on the 14th.

CTownDroid

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
"Offer valid while supplies last and quantities are limited."

"allow 4-6 weeks for fulfillment of valid promotion requests."

A lot of key words, love legal. So, depending how many are validated and shipped, you won't be seeing them till middle or end of January unless you got in early.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I participated in the initial promo that was available when the V10 was released and received the items with no hitch...hopefully you will hear something soon!

eebvending

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S10+
Yeah, I had no problems with the first promo either. It took a few weeks to get the shipment but once it was approved it came quick.

OP
PereDroid

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Buddy got his package.
Really cool that LG does this but IMO it should not take this long....

Reaction score
I agree. The promotion 888 number is no longer in service and it says to email. I've emailed them once a week with no reply for 3 weeks now. And it's been 8 weeks since my submission was approved.

OP
PereDroid

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Hang in there. Took 12 or 13 weeks here.
Did you go back to the original page and check it there? That's what we were doing.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk