what screen protector are you all using?

hatchin

Reaction score
If you go back to Verizon and get the clear screen protector it will not take away the screen quaility like thay POS antiglare does. And I called Zagg and they only make a screen protector that you have to install it with water so I decided against them bacause water on my phone doesn't fly with me.

Last edited:

cp24eva

Reaction score
If you go back to Verizon and get the clear screen protector it will not take away the screen quaility like thay POS antiglare does. And I called Zagg and they only make a screen protector that you have to install it with water so I decided against them bacause water on my phone doesn't fly with me.

That anti-glare stuff suuuucks! I have the verizon clear screen which is ok, but the ends not bonding like they should looks bad. I used to not be cool with water on the phone, but then when you think about it, if they didn't make phones to withstand a LITTLE bit of water then half the phones out there would be dead in the dirt. Rain happens and you wont be totally protected. And they tell you to take the battery out as well. But, I do understand where you are coming from.

EVSP

Reaction score

Yeah, I'm all for the clear screen.. anti-glare sucks on this unless you have a dark wallpaper maybe

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

cp24eva

Reaction score
It sucks even with dark wallpaper. Lol. Adds this extra multi colored pixelated look. Don't do it. That would negate one of the phones best features

EVSP

Reaction score
Yeah, I messed around with the other available wallpapers and the anti-glare really takes away from the screens natural beauty lol

lazarus2297

Reaction score
U use a special solution to install zagg shields (which they provide) its not just regular water. It doesn't harm the phone. I have installed a zagg shield on every phone I have ever had..

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Fastbird

Reaction score
Currently using the Verizon anti glare but I too noticed the grainyness and have the edge issue at the top too. Will probably give the quality choices a try at some point.

Posting from my Rezound....enjoying the beats.

IceAngel8381

Reaction score
I just have the clear screen protector the Verizon sells specifically for the RAZR. So far, no issues with it. My screen is still crystal clear and wipes away clean.

Bigbootyman

Reaction score
YYYYEEEESSSSSSS! Zagg finally has the Rezound screen protector and it's only $14.99, for those that are interested.

noogie186

Reaction score
put a steinheil ultra crystal protector on my bionic and i definitely recommend it...feels exactly the same as the orig gorilla glass, maybe even a little slicker, you cant even tell it is on there...prints wipe off ez, a little (very little) water on a finger and then wipe dry with soft tissue and its good as new, no matter how grubby your fingers are. only $14 for two shipped to your door, avail from several locs..ebay, amazon, etc. installed myself, no experience and went on perfect first time--no water required. doesnt affect any operation of phone. felt a zagg on another phone and it did feel a little rubbery or tacky...not the steinheil...super durable, too, cant scratch it and the corners dont peel up either...cant go wrong with this one