What RSS feed app do you use?

VirtualGeek

Reaction score
I used to use NewsRob, was pretty good. I tried out NewsRoom and really liked it, trial was up and purchased full version, but what do others use?

I've also tried RSS, PureRSS and AndRead.

Sent from my mind using an Integrated Virtual-WAN Neurochip.

OP
VirtualGeek

VirtualGeek

Reaction score
Yeah, you know, i don't remember why i stopped using newsrob - time to pick it up again!

Sent from my mind using an Integrated Virtual-WAN Neurochip.

vinnard

Reaction score
I just use google reader's mobile site. I really like it and seems to be the fastest to me.

sir2545

Reaction score
I use NewsRoom also....I just love the layout and swiping through articles. Def the best...IMHO

SCUBA-GUY

Reaction score
I use Beyond Pod for downloading and listening to Podcasts and Widget Board to display the headlines for the news feeds I find most interesting. I haven't tried any others but think I will give the ones mentioned here a look and see if I like them.

Yianaki

Reaction score
Highly recommend NubiNews I tried the rest and it's da best. Full featured and free.

Holliday88

Reaction score
I use NetaShare, but I'm going to check out FeeR since there are so many + on it.

subsynth

Reaction score
I'm happy with the Google Reader Mobile Site as well.

I don't see the need for another application. I've been tempted, but every time I look into one I'm not convinced that I need a stand alone application to handle my RSS.