Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Just curious to see what you guys are running on your Nexus.

right now, Th3ory's rom until CM9 is further developed (beta, at least)

Don't really know what I want in a ROM though seeing its already vanilla DancingNexus

stock ROM stock kernel... unlocked and rooted :) Using setCPU with stock kernel works perfectly.

Also keeping things stock right now. I'm trying to learn more about 4.02 before deciding what I want to do later. I would like to see CM9 make things more efficient on the battery usage, but that's about all I'm really looking for. ANY ROM that improves battery life will be a massive hit!

I'm running gummy nex with the 1.35 OC/UV kernal. Battery life is better then stock and I have 0 issues so far.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I'm running Droid Theorys ROM Axiom, but am going to give RootzBoat a shot to compare.

Imoseyon's leankernel is awesome as well!

Stock. The way this phone runs, there's really no reason to use a custom ROM. I still haven't rooted it yet.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

amen to that... only thing i didnt like was the theory bootanimation but thats easily fixed:D, also noticed its not as smooth as android revolution hd, but then i again i just flashed it still setting upDancingNexus

since I have had some time off for the holidays I have been running the gauntlet on the nexus Rom's, getting ready to load up Axiom and see how that does on my phone. The fact it has FB sync is awesome to me.

since I have had some time off for the holidays I have been running the gauntlet on the nexus Rom's, getting ready to load up Axiom and see how that does on my phone. The fact it has FB sync is awesome to me.

Also going to try axiom for the fb sync feature. Also plan on trying cm9 and revolution... just can't make up my mind on what to try first... decisions, decisions, lol!

Survivor of the Great 2011 Verizon Google Samsung Galaxy Nexus Prime Debacle and proud owner of a Galaxy Nexus and Original Droid 1/Milestone. Sent from my Sexy Lexus Galaxy Nexus.

Hmm, I miss the default camera shutter sound. Anyone know how to get it back? :disappointed:

EDIT: Got it. DancingNexus

Hmm, I miss the default camera shutter sound. Anyone know how to get it back? :disappointed:

EDIT: Got it. DancingNexus

what ROM and how? (in case someone else runs into the same thing)

Survivor of the Great 2011 Verizon Google Samsung Galaxy Nexus Prime Debacle and proud owner of a Galaxy Nexus and Original Droid 1/Milestone. Sent from my Sexy Lexus Galaxy Nexus.

what ROM and how? (in case someone else runs into the same thing)

Curently running GummyNex but it has a different camera shutter sound. I liked the stock default one better.

A friend of mine pulled the original sound file and I placed it in System/media/audio/ui folder. I just renamed the one that was in there.

Grab the original camera shutter sound here. :big smile:

Back