What phone were you using previously?

J

JohnDroid

Pretend that you've already purchased the Droid of your choice and that you are answering this poll as to what you "currently" have and will replace with the Droid once you get it (if you don't already have it)

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
BB Tour..still using until friday : )

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
I bet this hits 75% leaving the BB for the Droid.

cgaliffi

Reaction score
Using a BB 8330 on VZ. I'll still keep it as my backup, especially for tethering for now.

TomN

Reaction score
I have been a fan of Blackberry for a couple years, but the Storm sucks. My wife has one and I can't tell you how many times she's wanted to throw it out the window. She refers to it lovingly as "A piece of crap".

jbjtkbw00

Reaction score
Hey all. I'm am SOOOOOO ready to run away from my Blackberry Storm that I can taste my pre-ordered Droid right now.

_33

Reaction score
A few Treo's...
XV6800...
Storm 1 which suffered a fatal drop the second day I owned it (2 weeks ago)...
Back to the XV6800...

Friday can not come fast enough.

Szyslak

Reaction score
This will be my first foray into smart phones. I've been using an LG Chocolate 2 and waiting for my contract / NE2 to come up. The timing just worked out right to get the Motorola Droid and jump headfirst into the Android OS. I'm not a big fan of iAnything, so it's about time Verizon gave us a good alternative.

jbjtkbw00

Reaction score
LG Voyager

Man, I miss my Voyager. I left it for an iPhone. That lasted all of 2 weeks though and I came back to a Dare. Left that 2 months later and went to the Storm. Left the Storm in June of this year and went to a Pre. Left the Pre in September and went back to the Storm (cause I thought with our recent merger, we'd get BES on our side of the company. Nuh uh!). Leaving for Droid and a (hopefully) better experience than I've had with Blackberries.

Battery pulls every few days are NOT the way to own an electronic device in my book!!!!!