What phone were you using previously?

Slighter

Reaction score
MOTO Q9c (for sale w/copilot 7). skyfire was okay has flash but still slow and glitchy

graff_king

Reaction score
I have a blackberry storm2 and blackberry tour altho I think they will be falling to the wayside, aside from bbm

noles200

Reaction score
Wow, this doesn't bode well for RIM. They need to get things in order or they are going to continue losing market share as the X10, Passion and other new Android phones hit the market in the next 6 months.

sethmo

Reaction score
Last phone was a Samsung Epix with a beta Windows Mobile 6.5 from XDA-Dev. I was starting to like the Epix with 6.5, everything was a little bit better then it was with 6.1, but the more I read about the Droid and the Android OS, I knew I had to get out of Windows land.

So far, everything meets and exceeds my expectations. I knew a capacitive touch screen would be leaps and bound over my Epix's crappy resistive touch, but I didn't think it would be this awesome! It definitely rivals(if not beats) the iPhone capacitive touch screen :)

seaman

Reaction score
Before the Motorola Droid, I had a Samsung Delve and I hated that phone with a fiery passion. The AllTel/Verizon merger and release of the Droid saved me from that phone! Mechanically, the phone was great, but it jujst didn't do anything special. Crappy internet surfing, the inability 'create' my own ringtones, no apps, crappy 2MP camera, no wi-fi and other annoyances had me counting the days til the Droid was released. I love the Droid!

Kevin8se7en

Reaction score
lol, Verizon's idea was to make iPhone fanboys switch over to Verizon but it seems more like it's hurting RIM than Apple.

Droidlicous

Reaction score
Yeah but you gotta think a lot of the bb guys are probably already on verizon. The apple guys need to opt out of their crappy att contract first. Give it time... me personally don't care I rather some people keep their iphone so I can have the luxury of being one of the droid owners!!!