What phone were you using previously?

linemanjp47

Reaction score
Bb storm 2. Now its the droid 2. Taking a little getting used to.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

K20turbo

Reaction score
iphone, iphone 3g then finally got pissed at at&T and switched to verizon, now Im using droid 2 global and also pissed with almost 3 months of usage, I absolutely hate this phone. I just could not get used to the buggy motorblue and android os. Now im buying iphone 4 at full retail when it comes out.

Mike Dee

Reaction score
Ugh, I thought I'd never have to recall those 2 years where I had a BB Storm 1. Would've switched to Android sooner if it wasn't for BBM....

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

droidfollower

Reaction score
Nokia E72 - really cute phone. I dream that sometimes Nokia will make :blackdroid:phones. It will be bestseller.

geoff5093

Reaction score
iphone, iphone 3g then finally got pissed at at&T and switched to verizon, now Im using droid 2 global and also pissed with almost 3 months of usage, I absolutely hate this phone. I just could not get used to the buggy motorblue and android os. Now im buying iphone 4 at full retail when it comes out.
Almost the same thing for me, I had AT&T for several years, bough an iPhone 3G, and eventually got fed up with the service that I switched to Verizon and bought a Droid. I love Verizon's coverage, but I've only had this phone for 6 months or so and I'm already tired of it. Thinking about jumping back on the iPhone as well, but the full price of $750 is killer.

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Samsung sch-a707 flip phone. Was good, sturdy and reliable. Battery life between 2 and 4 days. Lost it in snow somewhere, never found it, had the cash so i went to a verizon store and picked this baby up.

Just to think...i wouldnt have had the balls to ask my g/f for her number if i didnt get this phone when i did!

Sent from the Blue Falcon cockpit on my Fission 2.4.3 D2G

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Hello.....
Your Mortgage Could be a Goldmine of Potential Savings A penny saved is a penny earned... or so the old proverb goes. Of course, the value of a.
Lay off the crack spammer!

I was a Storm 2 user. Had the Storm 1 before that and a bunch of other BB's before that.

91venom

Reaction score
Moto razr, some lg phone, lg dare, blackberry storm x8 :( then my droid, then my droid 2. Always wondering what's next :)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Marine

Reaction score
I love how they're all smart phones
happysmile.gif

AppleClassAct

Reaction score
Unhappy iPhone owner, for now.....

I was mostly ambivalent to Apple until just yesterday. I even had an iPhone for over a year. Then I made the disastrous decision to upgrade to iOS4. iTunes claimed it was backing up all my data. But as one techie at Apple informed me, "That means nothing". If it ever really did attempt a back up it never checked that the back up was successful. It never warned me that it was about to wipe my drive and I should double check that everything was backed up. Then it proceeded to blissfully wipe my drive without a second thought and then ask if I wanted to restore are set up as a new phone. Needless to say, I wanted my data back. But that was not in the cards. All Apple techies can do is blame the user. Well if you had a back up this would not have have happened. Well if they had warned me like M$ does when it is about to do something this drastic, I would have a good back up now wouldn't I. Apple is always blame the user. I consider this to be blatant reckless negligence. Any one who agrees can follow me on Twitter, AppleClassAct same name on gmail.

So I need some help moving to Droid. I am an ex-software engineer so capable but been out of the industry for years and would just as soon not be challenging myself. Just a basic phone with GOOD GPS.

metalbuck

Reaction score
Using a BB Curve for another 8 days, then i get to switch to DX2. Hopefully Amazonwireless keeps it's sale until then.

Natey2

Reaction score
Samsung Blackjack 2 on Windows Mobile 6, for over 3 years.
It was a good, reliable phone.

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using Tapatalk from GetJar