What phone were you using previously?

polwar

Reaction score
Lame ol LG Env2!!! So much happier with my dx!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

XxSinisteRxX

Reaction score
Voted Windows CE

I was using the HTC Touch Diamond. Hated that stupid thing, it was slow, kept freezing constantly, just an overall worthless phone. Now i've stepped up to a Moto Droid 1 - Rooted with the BBV0.4 ROM and the ChevyNo1 1.1ghz Kernel on the Froyo 2.2 OS. It's literally a BEAST!!! :) Couldn't be happier! dancedroid

[ L ]

Reaction score
Had a Palm Pixi Plus. VZW, of course.

Sent from my REVOlutionized LithiumDroid with P3Droid's 1.0 GHz LV kernel

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Omnia1. I still like it a lot but if ya've never had a good steak a big mac tastes dummies,if ya know what I mean

JSmallS

Reaction score
LG Dare which is not smart. It takes the long way around for everything...

rlb64

Reaction score
Lg touch or vayager or something like that, it had touch screen(died reason for now owing droid 2) and flipped open for the keyboard Liked the keyboard better on the LG, but like everything else on the droid

super_saxy

Reaction score
BlackBerry Bold 9700. I have to give it some credit, it did the job very well. But my D2 is far superior.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Env2
Best dumb phone I ever owned. The exterior keypad stopped working. Made it difficult (not impossible) to make Calls. Lived with it broken for 6 months before upgrading to the best phone evar!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I was on a LG ENV3 for two years before getting a Droid 2. I drooled over the Droid 1 when it first came out, but I wasn't eligible for an upgrade yet. I waited and waited, saved my pennies, and when my date came to be eligible, I went to a VZW store to get my Droid. The only "hassle" was my date was for an "annual upgrade", my contract was still not up, so they charged me an extra 20 bucks for an "early upgrade". But I wrote off the 20 bucks and got my Droid anyway, and compared to the ENV3 it was a like full body orgasm. dancedroid

IDGBZ71

Reaction score
I had E815 for about 4yrs then switch to dare for 2 yrs. Droid 1 for about 4 months then early upgrade to X