What phone did you have previously before the Bionic?

WyldRyce

Reaction score
Curious to see what everyone had before upgrading. :)
Droid -> Droid X -> Droid Bionic

ConqSoft

Reaction score
Android phones I've owned:

Droid 1
Droid X
Droid Charge
Thunderbolt
Droid Bionic

Last edited:

Crazed_Z06

Reaction score
Motorola MPX200
ATT/HTC 3125
ATT/HTC Tilt
HTC Touch Pro 2
Motorola Droid X
HTC Thunderbolt
Motorola Droid Bionic

In my experience, Moto > HTC

Frankiebonez

Reaction score
OG Droid as well! This was the phone that people with the original were waiting for, our 2 year upgrade just came up and its time. Plus the Costco deal I got replaced all the docking stations I had already as well!!! WHich is great. How much does an OG droid sell for?

GBH2

Reaction score
OG Droid! I feel kind of sad to break up with my OG Droid, but the Bionic is just so sexy and exciting that I am getting over it fast! dancedroid

rctp10

Reaction score
-OG Droid

Loving the Bionic, Been rooting since day one and can tell ya i dont miss it right now at all.

Sanitarium09

Reaction score
Droid 1. I wasn't able to find a worthy replacement till now. Motorola has done it right, again.

lxadoz104

Reaction score
Storm2 -> DROID X -> HTC Incr2 (2 weeks) -> Bionic

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

lazarus2297

Reaction score
OG Droid -- Droid 2 -- Droid X -- Thunderbolt -- LG Revolution -- Dinc -- Dinc 2. (Oh yeah I had the DX2 and D3 for like a week)
Trying to find a good deal on a Dinc 2 so i can go back before my 14 days is up.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Infiniti87

Reaction score
Og Droid. I had a great 2 years with that phone. When I first got it I was so impressed with it. Then a couple months later I discovered the world and rooting...........let the good times roll. So many late nights flashing new roms and themes. It was great but the Bionic is making it way easy to retire my Og droid. The Bionic is amazing so far. I can't wait to see what's in store for this thing. Bionic FTW.

monkey_man

Reaction score
hahahaha... these OG droid posters are interesting... The interesting part is how I'm not alone in having the idea of holding out OG droid for such a long time in wait for bionic to finally come out... the same way with rooting too even tho haven't done it with Bionic just yet :)