What kind of apps do you want on the market?

BRAINFIRE

Reaction score
How about a reboot button, programable swipe on homescreen,
ability to change font size globally, black-on-white color scheme
and a screen in contacts that shows all the emails,
messages and calls to that person? Like the devour?
I know. That's a lot.

OP
F

FunkyMcC

Reaction score
We'll look to incorporate those into our launcher. When it is finished (which will be awhile, school is rather time consuming) we will need beta testers before we release to anyone. You can continue your conversation/heated argument on root but at the end of your replies please indicate whether or not you would be willing to Beta test. Thank you.

droid doctor

Reaction score
We'll look to incorporate those into our launcher. When it is finished (which will be awhile, school is rather time consuming) we will need beta testers before we release to anyone. You can continue your conversation/heated argument on root but at the end of your replies please indicate whether or not you would be willing to Beta test. Thank you.

I can be one of your beta testers.

OP
F

FunkyMcC

Reaction score
We have a couple of other projects to work on first but we will keep it in mind as we move forward

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
F

FunkyMcC

Reaction score
Just so that everyone is aware drumynator and I haven't been able to work as much as we had hoped to this summer because of extenuating circumstances, however we are hard at work and you can still expect great things from FunkyDroid.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums