what is your app budget?

Droidfish

Reaction score
Keep em coming devs I'll pay for em!

Picsay pro and mybackup pro are probably the best paid apps I have. I'm rooted so anything that makes it easier to customize is worth it.

People don't realize that there are two sides to the market: the devs and the consumers. There ARE good apps out there and they will continue to get better if we show that there is potential for a dev to make profit. Basicially if you want good apps, pay. If you're satisfied with sub par freebies then stick with the amateur devs.

One thing that will make a difference is when android allows non-roots to store apps on the sd card.

AndroidAppCritic

Reaction score

Picsay pro and mybackup pro are probably the best paid apps I have. I'm rooted so anything that makes it easier to customize is worth it.

People don't realize that there are two sides to the market: the devs and the consumers. There ARE good apps out there and they will continue to get better if we show that there is potential for a dev to make profit. Basicially if you want good apps, pay. If you're satisfied with sub par freebies then stick with the amateur devs.

One thing that will make a difference is when android allows non-roots to store apps on the sd card.

Since you are rooted then you must use Titanium Backup (and get the full version key from the dev). I used to use MyBackup Pro but Titanium is by far one of the single best apps on the Android Market, especially if you play around with your phone a lot. It can backup and restore literally every single aspect of your device including data and has batch options which are great. It has the typical UI of a root app but don't be fooled. The features are beyond compare. You can completely wipe your phone and be back to the exact state you were before the wipe in a few minutes.

Droidfish

Reaction score

Since you are rooted then you must use Titanium Backup (and get the full version key from the dev). I used to use MyBackup Pro but Titanium is by far one of the single best apps on the Android Market, especially if you play around with your phone a lot. It can backup and restore literally every single aspect of your device including data and has batch options which are great. It has the typical UI of a root app but don't be fooled. The features are beyond compare. You can completely wipe your phone and be back to the exact state you were before the wipe in a few minutes.

Thanks, it sounds worth it. Funny, I forgot to mention that online communities are a great way to find which apps are worth paying for.