Activating Droid by myself with no data plan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxllznkid

Reaction score
I have been reading around this forum about all the data plans but most of the answered questions doesn't come to help me. My question is; If I buy a Motorola Droid, & I activate it with the verizon " activate my phone " tool. Would that activate & work for the phone? I understand the droid is a smart phone & it's used for other things. I understand if i don't use the internet & etc, it would be a waste of a phone, but i just want to find out if activating the phone myself would work. & Not needed to buy a damn data plan for $30 bucks a month ...
Thank you for reading .

Anonymouse

Reaction score
I have been reading around this forum about all the data plans but most of the answered questions doesn't come to help me. My question is; If I buy a Motorola Droid, & I activate it with the verizon " activate my phone " tool. Would that activate & work for the phone? I understand the droid is a smart phone & it's used for other things. I understand if i don't use the internet & etc, it would be a waste of a phone, but i just want to find out if activating the phone myself would work. & Not needed to buy a damn data plan for $30 bucks a month ...
Thank you for reading .

When you activate it, it automatically adds the data plan.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
As everyone else has said....Won't happen...

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
As others have said.See the stcky thread. Since this thread is already over it's :closed_2:

Status
Not open for further replies.