Major MMS issues...

mkarolian

Reaction score
Hi Folks,
I am new here, and first of all I'd like to thank all of those who have contributed to the forum- it has been a great help as I researched, purchased and set-up my new Droid.

With that said, I am having issues with MMS. About half of those on Verizon I have sent picture messages to have not been able to retrieve the message, and all of my friends on T-Mobile and AT&T have not been able to receive the pictures. I have done some research and noticed others having a similar, but not identical issue.

Has anyone else had this issue, and is there a known fix?

Thanks!

jaysonstaurt

Reaction score
I had those issues with my HTC Imagio but ever since I've been using the droid it seems to work flawlessly. I'd try rebooting it or something, because sending and receiving pictures seems to one of the easiest features of the droid.

OP
M

mkarolian

Reaction score
I'd try rebooting it or something

Jaysonstuart,
Thanks for the reply. I've rebooted a few times, and even tried to forward MMS messages I have received (just in case my phone was formatting them incorrectly somewhere between taking the photo and sending it) this did not even work.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
This happened on my Storm several times but since I've got the Droid, I've had no issues. I wish I could help :(

OP
M

mkarolian

Reaction score
This happened on my Storm several times but since I've got the Droid, I've had no issues. I wish I could help :(

Ironically enough I just came from the Storm and never had an issue with MMS, that said even if the droid did 1/2 of what it did now it would still beat the Storm by a mile... although the latest software update for it is pretty darn good.