What is the origin of your forum name?

jeeptec

Reaction score
Jeeptec= Ill bet you will guess, yes I work on Jeeps :biggrin:

arizonanightmare

Reaction score
I started writing blogs when I was 15, and I wanted to be orginal and clever. So I live in arizona, and at the time, I considered my life to be a nightmare. There for, arizonanightmare was born. :)

rhindon

Reaction score
Rhindon is the name of Peter's sword in the Narnia stories. "It is my sword Rhindon, with it I killed the wolf". Needless to say, when they left that line out in the Prince Caspian film (even though the scene was included), I was more than a little annoyed, since it is mentioned only once in the entire 7 book series.

Likwid_E

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S4
Likwid E is my "stage name". I'm a music producer and have been for over 11 years. Liquid was my nickname back in high school. Pretty stupid but it caught on. I spelled it phonetically to Likwid because I found Liquid to be boring. My real name is Eric, hence the E at the end.

Last edited:

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
thank you for being apart of the community and your explanation of your username. If we can be of any help to you in the future let us know

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
great thread!

Initials plus droid... I know, very creative.

Used to be jnt**** my last name, but early on when this forum started growing quickly, I had 'em change it b/c I had a tinfoil hat on!

My username used to be my gmail account but like you as the forum grew and I was helping more and more via rescue squad I changed my name to protect my identity.
tinfoil.gif
And to separate personal email/gtalk from forum email/gtalk.

Wopback

Reaction score
I'm half Italian, half Mexican....

I'll let others figure out this one out...LOL!

kwik

Reaction score
Started out with this name on some car forums (mazda then GenCoupe) and it stuck, used it for some online gaming but tend to stck with Ronin for gaming since I have been using that one for 14 yrs now.

I also use kwik on my paintball forums and it seemed appropriate there also.

drkstr

Reaction score
Drkstr

Drkstr is my forum name, it is also my handle on many other sites. It is a nickname given to me by an old boyfriend long long ago, but the name itself came from a song that Crosby Stills and Nash did years ago and that old boyfriend used to play and sing, he loved the song and called me drkstr for years and it stuck. I cant bear to part with the drkstr handle so i just don't guess he will have to get over it if he does not like it, but i figure he really does not care anyway;) LOL

Seth86

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm a new member. I think the origin of my username is very obvious. Its my name and year of my birthday. haha

Seth86

Reaction score
Thank you! Looking forward for cool topics to talk about.