What is the origin of your forum name?

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
That is one nice jeep!! I bought a Wrangler Unlimited 4Dr in 2008 and it was the best investment I have ever made! Where do you go or trails? I live in NJ - I am looking to join a club.

I'm in Louisiana, so no help in Jersey. But a club is the way to go. My pick is from a club ride

OP
D

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Very interesting reading so far, this thread seems to be taking off just like i'd hoped! Keep 'em coming, I love reading these.

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Mine got derived from my first email address. And is my current 2 main email accounts. My sister decided it was time for me to have an email account, so she signed me up with Hotmail. I was 12, and we were deciding what it should be. I liked snakes a lot, so we got Cobra from that. Venom came shortly after Cobra popped up, so my email was cobra_venom12. A year or so later, I got a yahoo account, and I wanted to keep my original addy but changed a bit so I shortened and changed the number to my age at the time, so I decided to go with cobravnm13. That has been my main SN and email ever since. My Gmail is cobravnm13. When I had to make one for my Android device I decided to stay with cobravnm13 because I didn't have the time to come up with something else. When I got older, Instead of the number being my age, I decided it could stand for a "lucky number" of sorts. The only other time I've changed it was when I got an AIM email at age 14. You know what to do there. Since then I've retired my Hotmail account and AIM account, and kept my Yahoo and Gmail. Gmail is my main, main, and my Yahoo is my secondary. Recently I've resurrected my AIM just for schnits and giggles mainly for stuff I don't want going to my Yahoo or Gmail. I think that should sum up my SN for now lol. :)

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Tech425

Reaction score
Mine came to be about 20 years ago - I was the lead data tech for Comcast (Tech425) and oddly 425 was the hotel # on my honeymoon - Tech425 was also the name I use being an SMod on another site :dancedroid:

nubby

Reaction score
A few years ago I cut off the tip of one finger in a snowblower accident. (No I didn't put it in the front of the machine)
When I returned to work, nubby was born for the new look of my finger.

kevjohn

Reaction score
Kevin Johnson. Damn glad to meet ya.
Been using this handle online for at least 15 years now.

Sorry, this is my first post here. I'll get this pretty'ed up in a little while.

carguy

Reaction score
I've been into classic cars since the early 80s. Dad and I are working on the longest restoration project in history, getting his original owner 1967 Camaro RS/SS L78 back on the road.

dmbtiger

Reaction score
Who me?

dMb are my initials. I was born in the year of the tiger (Chinese calendar), thus dMbTiger!

shwetamishra

Reaction score
I am shweta newbie here and i want to learn a lot about the android and other advance gadgets and new application in fact it is my interesting stuff..

slow_mo_panda

Reaction score
Panda

Well, before any of the panda movies, before there were people on TV calling themselves Panda, before Warcraft came out with the Pandarens, and even before any of the 'Kung Fu Panda' movies, I have always been 'Panda' online. Before this username, I had a username with the word 'rewind' in it, so when I changed that one, I decided to use another kind of I guess you could say "old-school" button, and went with slow-mo, hence slow_mo_panda (mainly because most forums or emails will not use the regular '-' symbol.)
NOTE: I am not called panda because of the Giant Panda, but rather because my favorite animal in the world is the red panda, and not many people know about red pandas, even though they have become more popular with all the YouTube videos of them now...

dmbtiger

Reaction score
There's no "u" in my name!

dMb are my initials, which are "mirror symetrical", and I was born in the Chinese calendar Year of the Tiger....:icon_ devil::icon_ devil:

ATdevelopers

Reaction score
AT = initials of the two people who got together to develop themes for android. And we just added developers at the end :)