What is the best screen protector choice?

Raptor007

Reaction score
I have had great experiences with SGP Steinheil screen protectors. Crystal Clear works great, but they also have the anti-glare which does not give it the fuzzy look instead a more matte like finish.

georgek

Reaction score
I have the Verizon screen protector on my D1. It was on my phone since I got it. The only thing I don't like about it is it doesn't cover the bottom of the screen.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

wisdroid

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of Skinomi TechSkin. I've been using it on my Droid since I got it and I haven't had any complaints. It's easy to put on and if done right lasts for a very long time.

yhst-38148694942392_2146_0
... and they have a cool logo! :icon_ banana:

Absolutely agree. I've used on my OG Droid forever and Skinomi changes the feel of the screen totally. Totally adds a rubbery type feel that makes it easier to grip and protects to the max...

Shiven416

Reaction score
What brand does Verizon use? I was with my fiancee when she got her Incredible, and she just got that. She's never tried anything else.

First smart phone for me, so if anyone could shed any light on what Verizon uses or how it compares to the other brands, I would appreciate it.

jawa6969

Reaction score
Well, to be prepared for when I get the TB, I ordered a pack of screen protectors (along with extended battery and case) from Seidio. That was on March 3rd. Still don't have any of it!! The screen protectors are back ordered and the battery and case say they are in stock but my order is still "processing". Never thought the phone would be in my hands before this order. So, guess I will at the very least have to get screen protectors at Verizon. Though I am not a fan of the anti-glares which seems to be all my local store carries. Might head to BB after picking up the phone. Still thought Seidio would have been here though!!

Reaction score
What abould Invishield? Are those any good? I used a few on my D1 and that was by far the best

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Christine418

Reaction score
Screen Protector for Droid 2 Global??

Can anyone tell me what screen protectors are compatible with the Droid 2 Global? I can't seem to find any that are specifically for that model. It's frustrating because I want a good screen protector but I do not want to pay the money for one only to find out it doesn't fit.

Thanks!

Ryukashin

Reaction score
According to the Gorilla Glass website HTC uses then and the TB has it.

slinky

Reaction score
i would go to verizon and get their screen protectors i had one and it was excellent and it was like it wasnt even there
TRASH JUNK
Does not cover the complete glass area.

For the most part, it does the job. I heard they got complaints about the protector causing the buttons not to work so it doesn't cover teh buttons. But what I don't like is that it's also noticeably thinner than it should be too.