What is the best screen protector choice?

lxJGTxl

Reaction score
Ghost armor for sure. I had my phone wrapped all the way around in ghost armor to protect my phone from scratches. Its great. It looks and feels like nothing is there. No one even notices that I've even put anything on it. And it also came with a lifetime warranty incase the protector were to get scratched. Its a better version of invisible shield. Invisible shield eventually gets kind of grippy/sticky and discolored. This doesn't. If it does. Lifetime warranty =] highly recommend.

Sent from my Fascinating Galaxy S

Wefler

Reaction score
Ivisible Shield without a doubt. Lifetime warranty.

I just put my new one on (after warranty), only paid $3.99 for shipping and it is like a smooth sheet of glass over the top of my Droid X.

...drool....

IceAngel8381

Reaction score
I'm looking for a protector for my Vortex. Where can you find the last two that were recommended? Amazon perhaps? Or direct from the dealer? Thanks!!

Sent from my Vortex using DroidForums App

banderbe

Reaction score
Do NOT use Zagg! Overpriced crap. Application is a nightmare. Looks awful.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Wefler

Reaction score
Do NOT use Zagg! Overpriced crap. Application is a nightmare. Looks awful.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Just because you can't put a sticker on a phone doesn't mean you should ruin it for everyone else.

Application is simple if you use the applicator spray and squeegee they give you. It sticks forever and will protect against everything.
Lifetime warranty for $18 is hard to argue with.

ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | iPhone, iPod Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield

tell them wefler sent you

Wefler

Reaction score
Ghost armor for sure. I had my phone wrapped all the way around in ghost armor to protect my phone from scratches. Its great. It looks and feels like nothing is there. No one even notices that I've even put anything on it. And it also came with a lifetime warranty incase the protector were to get scratched. Its a better version of invisible shield. Invisible shield eventually gets kind of grippy/sticky and discolored. This doesn't. If it does. Lifetime warranty =] highly recommend.

Why would you want your phone to slippery?

envirosciguy

Reaction score
Another vote for Steinheil. I've use them on my last three phones and they last forever, don't scratch easily and are easy to apply. My trick is to apply them after running a hot shower for awhile, until the bathroom steams up and that way you don't have to worry about dust getting between the screen and the protective film. Just my two cents.

Wefler

Reaction score
Thanks Wefler!! :)

If you go with Invisible Shield the key to success is using lots and lots of the spray they provide.

Put a TON on the sticky part of the shield and a TON on your fingers. When you think you have put enough on, put some more on.

Be sure to lay from one side to the other (left to right) and then use the squeegee to smooth it all out.

I would HIGHLY suggest doing this at night before bed because the longer you DON'T touch your phone the better it will look. I put mine on before bed and left it overnight and when I woke up it was like Christmas morning. Absolute perfection over the top of my baby.

Also, if there are any really tiny bubbles they often work themselves out pretty quickly.

lxJGTxl

Reaction score
Thanks Wefler!! :)

If you go with Invisible Shield the key to success is using lots and lots of the spray they provide.

Put a TON on the sticky part of the shield and a TON on your fingers. When you think you have put enough on, put some more on.

Be sure to lay from one side to the other (left to right) and then use the squeegee to smooth it all out.

I would HIGHLY suggest doing this at night before bed because the longer you DON'T touch your phone the better it will look. I put mine on before bed and left it overnight and when I woke up it was like Christmas morning. Absolute perfection over the top of my baby.

Also, if there are any really tiny bubbles they often work themselves out pretty quickly.

I used invisible shield in my itouch. Was perfect for the first month or two. Then it got real sticky when trying to slide my finger across the screen. Not dirty. Just cheap stuff IMO. I have both invisible shield on my itouch and ghost armor on my phone and I can confidently say ghost armor is better hands down.

lxJGTxl

Reaction score
Ghost armor also comes with a matte or carbon fiber finish for the back and sides if u wanna mix it up a bit. Great stuff. + no extra fee for lifetime warranty.

lxJGTxl

Reaction score
Ghost armor also comes with a matte or carbon fiber finish for the back and sides if u wanna mix it up a bit. Great stuff. + no extra fee for lifetime warranty.

There's no 'extra fee' you pay for shipping, duh.

Oh, well I have an invisible shield and a ghost armor kiosk at the mall near me so I never think about shipping. Well either is good I guess. I'm Just saying that I would recommend ghost armor over IS since I have both

Raptor007

Reaction score
Besides which one is the bets it comes down to who is shipping one now. I just won a $25 Zagg Gift Card from Limitless Droid contest and I will be ordering the invisible shield kit, but I like backup plans, any thoughts?