What is the best screen protector choice?

BSG4893

Reaction score
I dont know about everyone else, but i am very picky when it comes to the feel of my screen protector so can anyone give me some ideas of what they feel is the most reliable, smooth and clear brand of screen protector? I like it to not even be noticeable that i have one on my phone if you know what i mean.

FergatROn

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of Skinomi TechSkin. I've been using it on my Droid since I got it and I haven't had any complaints. It's easy to put on and if done right lasts for a very long time.

yhst-38148694942392_2146_0
... and they have a cool logo! :icon_ banana:

lockman

Reaction score
None for me, tho zagg's have been nice in the past. But I have to say at the Thunderbolt's price point, the screen had better be gorilla glass, which basically negates the need for a screen protector.

razor2006

Reaction score
It's not gorilla glass. I like Seidio because they're a dry application. I use them on my DINC and they work great.

atpjoe

Reaction score
What kind is it then if not gorilla glass? Gorilla glass is whats on iPhones righT?

razor2006

Reaction score
HTC doesn't use Gorilla Glass. They do use some type of "strong" glass for their screens, but it isn't the Gorilla Glass brand.

me droid incredible

Reaction score
i would go to verizon and get their screen protectors i had one and it was excellent and it was like it wasnt even there

razor2006

Reaction score
I've used the SGP Steinheil screen protectors, and I actually like the Seidio's much better.

razor2006

Reaction score
I wouldn't make that assumption. I'd wait until screen protectors are out for the TB before purchasing anything.

sheba611

Reaction score
I am using Steinheil Ultra crystal on my DX and I think it is the best. Dry application and very easy to put on. Tried Zagg first and was disappointed. The orange peel texture caused finger drag and just looked terrible after a couple of months.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk